PIANO LESSONS IN ASHBURN
PIANO TEACHERS ASHBURN
IN HOME PIANO TEACHER ASHBURN VA
MRS. LOVE WAS FEATURED IN THE
NOVEMBER 10, 2013 ISSUE OF THE
LOUDOUN TIMES MIRROR
Traveling Piano Ashburn, Piano Lessons Ashburn, In Home Piano Teacher Ashburn, Private Piano Lessons Ashburn, Belmont, Belmont Country Club, Belmont Hunt, Ashburn Village, Ashburn Farm, Broadlands, Brambleton, The Preserve at Goose Creek, Evergreen Reserve, Belmont Glen, Moreland Estates, Moorefield Station, Loudoun Valley, Loudoun Valley Overlook
SEE MRS. LOVE's
(Scroll to 27:37 to see Mrs. Love live at the Kennedy Center)
I am a Loudoun County traveling piano teacher, traveling piano teacher in Ashburn and an in home piano teacher Ashburn who travels to the following areas in Ashburn:
Ashburn Village, Ashburn Farm, Farmwell Hunt, Belmont, Belmont Country Club, The Meadows at Belmont, The Ridges at Belmont, The Greens at Belmont, The Chase at Belmont, Belmont Greene, Belmont Glen, Belmont Hunt, The Preserve at Goose Creek, Moreland Estates, Moorefield Station, Green Mill Preserve, Evergreen Reserve, Loudoun Valley, Loudoun Valley Estates, Loudoun Valley Overlook
Piano students in my Ashburn piano lessons studio will have the privilege of studying with a teacher who focuses on strong basics. Piano lessons will highlight recognition of notes in bass and treble clef as well as ledger line notes above and below the music staff. Emphasis is placed on sight-reading, technique, repertoire, transposition and aural training. Mrs. Love's goal is to develop a well-rounded musician who is not only proficient in performing but understands the theory behind the music.
Love's Music Lessons will provide Ashburn piano lessons that focus on technique (scales, arpeggios and etudes), posture, hand and wrist position and sound. It is crucial for the younger beginner taking beginner piano lessons to learn proper technique. Hands and wrist should be level with the keys, fingertips should be firm and not bend. Poor technique can cause hand and wrist injuries later in life. Also, it is often difficult to correct poor technique after years of playing incorrectly. It is important to find Ashburn piano teachers who will focus on strong basics of piano technique from the start.
When selecting an Ashburn piano teacher, consider the following:
- What is the educational and performance background of the piano teacher. Ask the Ashburn piano teacher whether they have a degree from an accredited university in piano pedagogy as opposed to a piano performance degree. Ashburn piano teachers who have a piano pedagogy degree are knowledgeable about a variety of piano teaching methods
- Obtain professional references or references from curent clients, i.e., parents who currently have children enrolled in piano teachers Ashburn studio. Piano lessons are a lifetime investment. Remember that there are no shortcuts to learning piano. True talent develops over time. Don't settle for the inexperienced piano teacher who offers cheap lessons but lacks the necessary skills to enhance your child's piano experience.
- Identify whether the Ashburn piano teacher you select for your child will a) instill a love for music that will last a lifetime and b) encourage your child to reach their ultimate potential in music and c) offer performance opportunities to hone and develop their piano talent
Highlights of Ms. Love's Ashburn Piano Lessons:
- Recognition of notes with multiple ledger lines (Goes beyond C position, G position, etc.)
- Scales (Major, Minor, Modal, Blues) and Arpeggios
- Private piano lessons that incorporate Russian piano method
- Detailed practice regimen for beginner, intermediate, advanced and college preparatory piano students
- (Innovative ways to benefit from metronome practice)
- Extensive repertoire, etude and technical exercises to develop your technical skills at the piano
- Theory, Harmony and Aural Training for piano students who take 35-minute, 40-minute, 45-minute, or 60-minute lessons
- Extensive preparation for Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music (ABRSM), National Federation of Music Clubs (NFMC), National Guild of Piano Teachers (NGPT)
- Performance Opportunities available through my memberships in Music Teachers National Association (MTNA), Virginia Music Teachers Association (VMTA), Northern Virginia Music Teachers Association (NVMTA), National Federation of Music Clubs (NFMC) (Falls Church Spring Festival), National Guild of Piano Teachers (NGPT), and Fairfax-Loudoun Music Fellowship (FLMF)
**Please note, I offer a trial lesson and interview prior to the start of lessons. There is a $45 charge in Ashburn, Sterling, Countryside, Potomac Falls and Great Falls, VA for a 35-minute trial lesson and interview and a $50 charge for a 45-minute trial lesson in Ashburn, Sterling, Countryside, Potomac Falls and Great Falls, VA. I am providing my time, expertise and an assessment of you or your child's musical ability. I do not give free trial lessons because I have a busy studio of OVER sixty students and do not have the time to offer free lessons. Additionally, I am traveling to your home and must account for travel time, teaching expertise and gas expenses.
View clips of my current students. These videos show the result of taking consistent piano lessons with a qualified and gifted piano teacher who emphasizes technique, pedaling, phrasing and musicality. These videos will motivate you or your children to take piano lessons from Love's Music Lessons.
YouTube 7-"Ode to Joy," "Carmen's Tune" and "Om Jai Jagdish Hare"